Terms and Conditions
The term “Plastic
Oceans UK” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. Plastic Oceans
UK is a company incorporated under the laws of England with company
registration number 06949511 and is a charity registered under number 1139843.
Our registered office address is 5 Bownder Vesydhyans, Nansledan, Newquay,
Cornwall, TR8 4GX. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including without limitation compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property, and claims of third parties. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We make every effort to check and test material at all stages of production. It is always wise for you to run an anti-virus programme on all material downloaded from the internet. We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from this website.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, our educations materials, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.